- The very first affordable anamorphous lens for everyone | For widescreen films in cinema format 2. 4:1ust but lightweight design made from Germany made Schott glass elements
- Lens connection: X-Mount For FUJIFILM; E-mount (e.g. for Sony NEX and Alpha); M 4/3 Mount For Panasonic /OLVMAPUS; M 4/3 Mount For Z CAM
- 33% wider field of view than conventional 50 mm lenses | corresponds to about a field of view of 37.5 mm
- Creates cineastic effects such as horizontal sci-fi reflections, impressive light effects and an oval bokeh
- Focal length: 50 mm (KB equivalent 75 mm) | Aperture: f/1. 8 - F/16 | Closest Focusing Distance: 0.85 m to infinity | focusing: manual | sensor coverage: up to APS-C | Construction: 11 glass elements in 8 groups| Filter thread: 67 mm | Max. Magnification: 1:15 38(V), 1:20 17 (H) | Focus Ring Rotation Angle: 143.6° | Focus ring diameter: 61. 7 mm | Length (without lid): 106. 6 mm | Max. Case Diameter: 68.2 mm. Weight: approx. 560 g
- Robust lens with advanced optics for compact APS-C cameras
- 33% horizontal field of view increase over standard 50mm APS-C lenses
- Anamorphic 2.4:1 format in a 16:9 setting after de-squeeze
- Aluminum housing
- Schott optical glass
- Multilayer Nano coatings
- Horizontal blue streaks with less stray light
- 10 aperture blades
- 2.8' minimum focusing distance
- 67mm filter thread
- Magnification: 1:15.38 (V), 1:20.17 (H)
Manufactured Schott optical glass lens elements, the F1.8 camera lens is compact and robust yet light enough to easily create Cinematic widescreen shots. However, with the 1.33x squeeze factor, the 50mm F1.8 1.33X anamorphic lens will widen the field of view to produce a smooth Cinematic 2.4:1 widescreen video in a 16:9 setting.
Built with a precision optical structure and multi-layer Nano coatings, our lens will produce horizontal blue streaks with less stray light to deliver unique Sci-Fi brushed and backlighting effects.
Gradually turn the F1.8 aperture ring with ten aperture blades to customize the light and optimize the depth of view within the 50mm focal length whether in a high or low light environment.
This lightweight lens horizontally squeezes the image to create an ultra-wide aspect ratio, long horizontal lens flares and oval bokeh features unique to anamorphic images to captivate viewers.
Manufactured with high-quality German Schott optical glass lens elements, the anamorphic lens perfectly controls optical distortion and focal range to generate superior cinematic imaging.
Quality built with aircraft aluminum alloy and a precision CNC machining process
Smoothly turn the precision copper focus adjustment to capture high quality images.
Manually adjust the focusing and light settings with precision scale marks on the comfortable focus and aperture rings.