Thank you very much for purchasing “Sirui Care”. Please read the agreement before your confirmation of purchasing “Sirui Care” service. The content of the service agreement ensures your rights.Your purchase of the service is deemed acceptance of the agreement. The service is provided by Sirui, and the maintenance and repair is carried out by a designated after-market service agency.
Sirui Care Service Agreement
During the service term of “Sirui Care”, the cost of one repair confirmed by the after-market service department to be covered by the plan shall be borne by Sirui. Details are as follows:
(1) Please send the lens to the designated after-market service location for repair for any damage to the lens caused by: dropping, pressure, and impact covered under “Sirui Care“ service and within the service term. The cost incurred shall be borne by Sirui.
(2) During the service term, the company shall be liable only for the cost of the damage covered by Sirui Care and caused by the preceding reasons. Under “Sirui Care”, the lens one free repair service and the service liability shall be deemed fulfilled and terminated afterward.
(3) If the Sirui product purchased is a multi-lens, this service may provide service to the multiple lenses.
(4) The replaced damage parts or product shall belong to Sirui.
(5) External decoration, chargers, data cables, lens protective covers and swag shall not be covered by Sirui Care.
(6) Sirui will be responsible for the return shipping cost to the after-market service agency and the cost of shipping the repaired product back to the user.
(1) Intended damage to the lens caused by the user.
(2) Inconsistent, modified lenss with serial numbers on record as entered during activation.
(3) Water/liquid damage.
(4) Broken lenses or other existing problems with the lens at time of purchasing “Sirui Care”.
(5) Theft, robbery, misplacement or loss of the lens covered by “Sirui Care”.
(6) Abrasion, corrosion, oxidation, rust, deterioration, natural wear lens covered by “Sirui Care.
(7) Damage caused by dust, freezing and heat.
(8) Loan or letting the lens covered by “Sirui Care” to a third party for profit (including lenss already let).
(9) Electrical circuit, mechanic malfunctions and other internal malfunctions that are caused by incidents such as: traffic accidents, maritime accidents and natural disasters.
(10) Data or program damage invalidated by a virus or other malware/similar damage, preventing the normal operation of the lens.
(11) Damage or loss of accessories, including but not limited to the storage card, charger and data cable.
(12) Flaws in appearance, such as peeling, scratches or discoloring, unrelated to lens damage.
(13) Loss or damage of data, programs or software not required for the basic function of the product.
(14) Direct or indirect damage caused by force majeure, including but not limited to war, civil war, riot, revolution, military coup, terrorism, nuclear radiation, nuclear explosions and other nuclear risks, typhoons, floods, blizzards, tornadoes, storms, tsunamis, land subsidence, cliff collapse, avalanches, hail, mudslides, landslides, or sandstorms.
(15) Any damage to the product caused by unverifiable “incidents”.
The company shall not be held liable for the following damages and expenses:
(1) Every repair request not covered by the “Sirui Care” service term or agreed service period.
(2) Any losses, expenses or liabilities not covered by the “Sirui Care” service agreement.
(3) Any penalty, fine and punitive damages, indirect losses, or mental damages of any format.
(4) Extra expenses to boost, improve lens technical standards, and performance.
(5) Personal injuries and/or property losses and/or any economic losses of you or any other persons caused by using the lens.
(6) Maintenance, repair or exchange done at a place that is not an after-market service center designated by Sirui.
(7) Litigation, arbitration and other expenses related to this service agreement.
III. User’s Liabilities and Obligations under the “Sirui Care” Service
After purchasing the service, you shall be liable to fulfill the following obligations prescribed herein under this article. The company shall hold the right to suspend the service per severity for a violation.
(1) Proper preventive measures shall be taken immediately for improper use and environmental conditions that are known to cause possible damage to the lens.
(2) Necessary measures must be taken to reduce or control possible damage during any potential incidents, and the company’s rules and procedures must be followed in requesting repairs.
(3) Documents (including but not limited to invoice, purchase list, front and back copies of personal ID) required for requesting repair must be provided along with incident details (photos or proof of incident must be provided upon request by the company) without fraud or fabrication.
(4) Unauthorized disassembly, modification or repair at unauthorized maintenance and repair sites is not allowed.
(5) Once “Sirui Care” is locked in and effective, it shall not be transferred to a third party or loaned to others for use.
(6) During the term of “Sirui Care”, the service shall be terminated automatically if the user is found to have damaged the product intentionally or has transferred the service for any fraudulent purpose. The company shall not be liable for refunding any expenses. The company shall have the right for legal recourse.
“Sirui Care” shall have a one-year effective warranty period beginning from 00:00 of the following date of self-service activation.
(1) When the covered lens is returned within fifteen (15) days, the associated “Sirui Care” can also be returned for a refund at that time. More than 15 days after the covered lens is purchased, cancellation, return or exchange of “Sirui Care” for any reason shall not be accepted.
(2) If “Sirui Care” is purchased with a lens and you exchange a new lens, the new replacement lens can be associated with your existing “Sirui Care” plan.
(3) If you purchase " Sirui Care" at a separate time after purchasing the lens, once the product and service are activated and locked in, the service shall not be accepted for return or exchange.
(4) The service is non-transferable to a third party once activated.
This “Sirui Care” service shall be automatically terminated under any of the following circumstances:
(1) Upon the expiry of “Sirui Care” service term.
(2) Upon completion of maintenance and repair of the lens in accordance with “Sirui Care” provisions.
(3) Upon the expiry of the lens warranty in accordance with “Sirui Care” provisions.
(4) Immature cessation due to the user’s failure of fulfillment of any liability or obligation (including but not limited to transfer the service to a third party, committing fraud or fabrication, etc.).
VII. “Sirui Care” Service Terms
(1) In the event of an accident, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Sirui Care exclusive customer service will assist you.
(2) Prepare required documents (Order number, purchase list, payment record like credit card statement, PayPal receipt, wire transfer record) along with the product at issue to send to Sirui’s after-market service center as per the designated channel selected in accordance with “Sirui Care” requirements; the user shall ensure the order number and the personal ID are consistent with the ones provided when requesting the repair service; otherwise, the service request will be denied.
(3) The after-market service center shall inspect the lens at issue and reject or give a quote of maintenance and repair charges for any items not covered by the standard warranty service. Items satisfying the warranty service shall be handled in accordance with the agreement.
VIII. “Sirui Care” Service Information Protection
(1) Sirui shall guarantee the security of online shopping and personal information.
(2) The maintenance and repair service covered under “Sirui Care” might require additional necessary information to be provided. The company will not release, disclose, sell or provide the collected information to any third party without your consent.
Remarks: “Sirui Care” requires information during the maintenance and repair process: order number, purchase list, payment record like credit card statement, PayPal receipt, wire transfer record, etc.
The preceding information shall be kept safe. To guarantee the service, the user shall agree that the company shall have the right to request the user to supply the required information.
(1) The company shall reserve the right of the final interpretation of matters related to "Sirui Care". In case of any questions, the user may contact email@example.com