Perfect Match for Mirrorless Cameras
The SIRUI Standard Series Tripods are compact, lightweight, strong and waterproof. Packed with features, they are the perfect match for mirrorless and compact DSLR cameras.
"Tri" To Challenge
The unique triangle shaped center column allows for a more compact design as well as a sturdier center section.
Saving Space with Triangle Center Column
Inspired by the principle of Triangle Stability, the ST tripod includes a triangular carbon-fiber center column that successfully challenged the classic round shape
Convertible Center Column for Different Working Heights
The center column can be reversed to achieve ultra low shooting positions.
Carbon Fiber Construction
Lightweight and strong carbon fiber sections provide the ultimate stability for your camera. The large leg diameters enhance the strength of the carbon layers.
Waterproof Twist Leg Locks
Manufactured with waterproof structure and material, the locking mechanism can seal the legs completely to avoid water, dust and small particles entering the legs when shooting in tough environment.
Rubber Feet with Retractable Spikes
1/4" and 3/8" screw ports allow for connecting two accessories at the same time
Pull out the center column ocking knob to turn it 360°in locking state
VA-5 Fluid Video Head
- SIRUI Unique Double-Insurance Locking system prevents camera from accidental sliding.
- Include internal spring for improving counter balance and friction control system for smooth shooting.
- Two Bubble Levels for Fast Level Adjustment.
- Lockable Head with-60° to 90° Stepless Tilting.
- The lockable panorama base is 360 degrees rotatable horizontally.
- 23m/0.91inches handle is coated with rubber sleeve for comfortable Operation.
- A quick attachment of the head to the tripod with a 3/8" screw.
- Arca-compatible Quick Release Plate TY-70A in Rubber Surface with 1/4" Screw and 3/8" Screw
- Tube Dia. (mm/inches):17.5/0.69
- Weight (kg/lbs):1.8/3.96
- Max. Load (kg/lbs):3/6.6
- Min Height (mm/inches):460/18.1
- Max Height (mm/inches):1665/65.5